2000 Followers
KimberleysBookNook

Kimberley's Book Nook

I love to read!

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)

Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James I didn't know what to expect from this book. I'd heard so much buzz about it and read so many reviews that were either really positive or really negative. It seems that people either loved this book, or hated it. I am in the group that absolutely loved it!It's a really steamy book and I have to admit, when Christian first started introducing Anastasia to his kinky, sexy world, I thought it was going to get too weird and freaky and I wouldn't enjoy the book. I was SO wrong!It's so much more than an erotic book with loads of detailed sex scenes. It's a real love story and an exciting journey to find out who Christian is, why he is the way he is, who Anastasia is and who she's willing to become.I loved both of these characters (Christian has his flaws but he's genuine and good deep down and I want to know more about what he's hiding and how much more of his softer side Anastasia can bring out of him).I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see what becomes of them both.