This series is just ok, to me. I think I'm having trouble connecting to this story because I don't feel anything for the characters. I just don't like any of them.
I will really try to continue on with the series, but it's frustrating that I'm just not getting the same feel for it that so many others seem to have got.
I loved this story a lot more than I was expecting to. There was never a dull moment and the characters were great. Liam and Jake are so adorable.
Sure, I found myself rolling my eyes sometimes at Amber's lack of self confidence and silly decisions at times, but I can forgive the girl. She'd been through a lot and she was only 16 years old. She was flawed, but it didn't spoil the story for me.
I loved the development of the characters. I loved that there was a real back story explaining why Liam loved Amber so much, instead of the approach of so many other New Adult genre books, where the guy meets the girl and instantly he can't live without her.
This story had a lot of heart. Great read.
The lovely Sam from Cold Tea and Crumbs asked me to do a booktuber interview as part of a new feature she has on her awesome book blog.
Check it out by clicking title above. :)
Want to buy book lover a gift? Book is an obvious solution. Why don't you try something different? And if you like it, make it yourself, for you and your bookish friends ;-)
1. Armchair, a special one. All you need to do is to sit and read.
2. Books Mug, can by any book themed, including banned books.
3. A Pillow, all about books of course.
4. Bookshelf on the wall. Not wooden or any other. New trend is here - you can paint your personalized shelf!
5. Book Ends - of any shape. Need to be funny and eye catching ;-)
6. Tissues. Necessary while reading dystopian, romance, ya, msytery ...
7. Make yourself bookish stairs!
8. Book purse for books.
9. Shakespeare Pill Box - for literary hypochondriacs.
10. "In the Library" Perfume - yes, the scent of books in perfume bottle.